Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wirework Motherload!

I'm working on a tutorial for leather bracelets and became distracted on Pinterest and found this:

http://bizsugyar.blogspot.com/2011_03_01_archive.html#6575932224039194330

The page is in Hungarian.  I use Google Chrome for a browser and just hit translate but the photos are amazingly clear.  I *AM* making some time do to at least one pendant from this page this week, these are gorgeous.

Go look!  Get your wirework on!

If you have questions about how to use Pinterest or need an invite shoot me an email.  You do need a Facebook account but it's worth creating one for Pinterest.  There are a wealth of tutorials and and the RECIPES!  Goodness.  lol

I had another massive order come in but I have about half my tutorial done.  It should be online here late Monday.  I was aiming for Sunday night but I have to get a bit ahead on this order first and finish others that are on my plate.  :)

(((hugs)))  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the link to Jáde's blog, Astrid. I have been following her for a while... I love looking at her beautiful photos. I don't even do wirework but I still admire how well she presents her material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, it's awesome! I was really happy I ran across that!

    ReplyDelete