Friday, September 14, 2012

Business is good........

.....so why do I look like this?

I am finding, as business increases and I become busier and busier that I have one area in which I am woefully behind.
Storage.
At what point did I decide that leftover USPS priority boxes were a good and efficient storage idea? *sigh* Honestly, if I have to dig through one more box I think I'll short circuit.
I never thought I would be to the place where I would be strolling through the Uline catalog seriously considering one of their massive shelf storage options but it's looking more and more like not only a desirable but a necessary solution.
I'm starting to understand what my aunt and grandmother (who ran a dress, accessory, and jewelry store in the late 1950's and early 1960's together) were talking about when they carried on emotionally about 'no room' and 'business growing pains'.
I feel ya maw-maw.  Send me down some good mojo from up above because I am drowning here, lol.
Smiling.......but drowning. :)

1 comment:

  1. "At what point did I decide that leftover USPS priority boxes were a good and efficient storage idea? *sigh* Honestly, if I have to dig through one more box I think I'll short circuit."

    Word. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete