Thursday, April 12, 2012

What have you been doing busy little bee?

ACtually, I have been a very busy little bee.  :)


I recently sent 14 big hole beads (or european charm beads) to the artists give program at Beads of Courage.  This is consignment and 50% of each sale goes to benefit the beads of courage program which helps children with cancer to mark their journey to recovery.  If you aren't in the market for my beads there is so much amazing work by other contributing glass, polymer clay, and jewelry artists you really should check out in the main gallery.  Please consider purchasing or even contributing beads you no longer need/want to the Beads of Courage program.  They can use anything you can spare and it will make you feel good.  We all love to feel good, right?  ;)

Since my last post I took a long look at my artistic, personal, and professional goals and it was my conclusion that it was time to turn up the heat, as it were.  You will find new beads added to my Etsy two and sometimes three times a day now Monday through Friday (and sometimes on the weekends although my husband and my pets frown on that - last night I came in from the studio at about 11pm and was assaulted by pets when I flopped down on the couch.  They're a needy bunch, lol).

Here are some of my current shop offerings:







I've also been doing quite a bit of made to order work, here are some of my most popular styles:






.....aaaaaand, I have new sets cooling in the kiln as I type.

You can also find my tool and product reviews over at things crafty.  My most recent post there had to do with the creation of this necklace:


......and the prior post was a review of a book that helped me to create these two bracelets for myself and my daughter:



As my cat would say when she stalks the poor random cricket that accidentally strays into the house, "I has a plan".  You can also look for more frequent updates to be happening here as well.  Here's to workin' it!  There may not be enough hours in the day but I'm much happier when I'm busy (especially when I'm busy doing what I love).  Until the next time I hope you get busy doing something you love too.  My dachshund Andi and my three kitties Pi, Baby, and Sophie send you much furry love.  <3








No comments:

Post a Comment